Would you like to work for an award winning Legal firm?Are you looking for a role that allows you to work autonomously?If that's the case...
LEGAL BILLING ADMINISTRATOR
£20,000 - £22,000
We are looking for a highly motivated, committed and organised Billing Administrator who will be required to assist with financial support and admin support to our legal advisers and secretaries within the Employment team.
You will be responsible for a broad range of activities, including:
* Providing financial administrative support to Legal Advisers; ensuring compliance with legal, firm wide and practice group specific policies and procedures
* Processing invoices, write offs, transfers, preparing client monthly reports, invoice narratives and sending out to client
* Proactive Billing and Financial Support; monthly/quarterly billing runs; management of client accounts; resolving internal/external financial queries; preparation and submission or payment of third party invoices including liaising with international offices and collating foreign lawyer invoices, dealing with incoming and outgoing monies, proactive management and administration of client ebilling systems
* Database management; to include rate changes at client and matter level. Proactively closing files once all outstanding invoices have been paid and ensuring that any requisite changes are made to the database
* Preparation of other finance forms including monthly billing and submission of such forms to the accounts teams
* Having a good understanding of stakeholders and clients and their behavior patterns in terms of financial hygiene, payment patterns and a good understanding of the nature of the clients' business
* Be able to communicate with external clients, working through queries they may have on bills, establishing correct billing protocols and ensuring the business follows them
* Proactive management of finance related tasks, looking to legal advisers for clarification if unsure
* Email inbox management and ensuring prioritising emails received
* Assisting secretaries and stakeholders with admin duties including: copying/scanning/faxing/printing, archiving, eFiling and paper filing and preparing court bundles
Skills and experience:
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
* Demonstrates confidence in own ability, and anticipates what is needed
* Proficient at all Microsoft Office Applications including Word and Excel
* Demonstrates flexibility and ability to use initiative
* Develops good working relationships within the team
You will be Hard working, engaged, helpful, approachable; resourceful and calm under pressure. You will be a team player but also take responsibility for your own work. You should be able to prioritise your work and communicate well by email and telephone.
This organisation is an award winning, very modern company with a very recognised professional brand. They invest alot into their employees and their culture is superb.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on the link below or email or
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.