COLLECTIONS ADVISORSalary Up to £19,500Nottingham city centre This is a superb opportunity for a confident, friendly but professional Collections Advisor. The duties are as...
Collections & Recovery Senior
Are you a specialist recoveries or collections agent?
Do you have strong asset finance experience?
Would you like to be part of a fast paced and company going through rapid growth?
If your answer is 'yes', we'd love to hear from you!
Our mission is to be exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences. We are a leading financial services company with over 30 years' experience providing innovative finance solutions that help consumers and businesses to grow and prosper.
Based in our Staines office, you will assess and plan recovery strategies, manage and provide MI on bad and doubtful debt cases. The role holder will primarily be responsible for pursuing payment of 'shortfalls'; managing large and complex cases; monitoring high value at risk customers; instructing Legal Providers; approving bad debt provision.
In addition you'll also be required to:
- To provide advice to the collections manager and senior management team in terms of the best course of action to be taken in various circumstances
- To provide advice to, and support, the Collections team in terms of recommendations on issues arising and day to day activities
- In line with the Collections Manager and other departments, to review our Collections policies and procedures from time to time and make recommendations in line with changing business needs and current legislation within the industry
- In the absence of the Collections Manager organise monthly (or more regular as required) meetings were necessary with relevant areas to discuss and agree action plans for the recovery of debt.
- To deputise for the Collections Manager when required
You should have previous experience of working in specialist recoveries and collections environment at a variety of levels and in different roles - at least 5 years.
In addition, we anticipate that you'll be able to demonstrate the following:
- Must have experience of dealing with difficult customer situations
- Must be aware of current industry legislation.
- Experience in Asset Finance (Business) marketplace is essential.
What We Offer:
We're passionate about looking after our people and as we know, looking after you means that you will look after our customers.
- Great salary, equal with your skills and experience
- Annual incentive bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, with the choice to purchase more
- Private Healthcare, with the option to include your partner and dependents
- Life assurance
- A generous pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
A range of flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, discounted gym membership, give as you earn, cycle to work, and many more
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.