Tate are currently recruiting for an exciting new position within a busy planning consultancy in Reading.your role as Team Administrator would be;Provide sound support to...
£22,000 - £26,000 P/A
Our client an established and reputable Pharmaceutical expert are currently on the recruit for an articulate, personable and highly organised Team Administrator.
The new addition to this existing team will be able to hit the ground running and offer support to a buoyant team with a friendly and professional manner as well as being able to provide some secretarial support to the Team Leader.
The ability to multi-task is a necessity and a love for a varied working environment is key!
Sounding like a challenge that you are ready to accept? I'd love to hear for you!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Day to day administrative duties to support the team
- Supporting with events - arranging marketing materials and assisting with the smooth running of events
- Processing documentation following existing processes
- Responsibility of assisting with financial tasks such as processing invoices, raising PO numbers and budget administration/management
- Remaining compliant at all times
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Contribution towards projects as and when required
- Arranging meetings
Skills and experience:-
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Must be ambitious and adaptable
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then either apply direct with an updated CV in Word format or call Maisie on 01223 324433
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.