We are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to work for a fast growing company based in Welwyn Garden City. Salary is negotiable depending on experience....
Do you have experience working in a payroll department?
Are you looking to work for a global company?
If so, we have the role for you!!
We are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator on an ongoing temporary basis, working with an employer of choice in Watford! This role offers an excellent opportunity to work in a fast past and dynamic team, whilst continuously expanding your skills within a Payroll department, on a global level!
This role is working Monday to Friday, office based hours and you will earn £10.50 plus per hour dependant on experience.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Running a weekly and monthly payroll for the company
- Dealing with complex pay queries from staff members
- Having a full understanding of PAYE and NI calculations
- Setting up new starters/processing leavers on the internal system
- Administration of Auto Enrolment/Pension
- General Payroll administration
Key skills required:
- Able to demonstrate understand of PAYE and NI calculations
- Experience working in a high volume payroll position
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with a sense of urgency
At Tate, we want to ensure that our temporary workers are rewarded just like their permanent counterparts. Tate Rewards is our way of recognising the fantastic work of our temps through a series of exclusive benefits, available as soon as they start working for us. Tate rewards entitles you to High street discounts, holiday pay, pension and the chance of winning our temp of the month prize!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.