This job titled Payroll Assistant is an opportunity to join a fast growing and forward thinking Payroll Company. They are looking for someone who is...
Payroll Administrator - £10.50 per hour
Based in Watford
Temporary role for approx. 4-5 months
Tate are proud to be working with an employer of choice in Watford in the recruitment of a Payroll Administrator. Working in a team of 7 you will be involved with all aspects of payroll, both in the UK and globally. This role offers an excellent opportunity to work in a fast past and dynamic team, whilst continuously expanding your skills within a Payroll department.
As a fast moving business, our client are always evolving and innovating, which brings continued growth and opportunity to your role with the company!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Running a weekly and monthly payroll for the company
- Dealing with complex pay queries from staff members
- Having a full understanding of PAYE and NI calculations
- Setting up new starters/processing leavers on the internal system
- Administration of Auto Enrolment/Pension
- General Payroll administration
Key skills required:
- Able to demonstrate understand of PAYE and NI calculations
- Experience working in a high volume payroll position
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with a sense of urgency
Whilst temping you will enjoy an hourly rate of £10.50 whilst accruing annual leave and other additional benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.