My client based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for Administrators and Minute takers to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis. This role is...
Role: Pensions Administrator
Type: Temporary to Permanent
Pay: £10 per hour, plus holiday pay
Hours: Full time, working normal office hours
Start date: ASAP
Tate have teamed up with a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, for whom we are currently recruiting Administrators, to work full time in Reigate and Redhill.
This role will be on a full time temporary to permanent basis.
The Role: Handling of sensitive information with professionalism and integrity along with day to day admin tasks. Being part of an Administration team in a dynamic environment, using your knowledge and experience to meet the needs of clients. You will also be processing documents and proof reading information to ensure it is correct.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Confident using; photocopier, scanner, fax machine etc.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality focused.
- Computer literate across all Microsoft Packages
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in an office based administration role.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tom Burns at Tate on 01582 692 543 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.