Customer Service Representative, Camberley, Temp 12 months, £11phTate have partnered with a well-known pharmaceutical company, whose aim is to use science-based innovation to deliver better...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well-known international distributor on an ongoing Temporary basis. The role will be based out of their Runcorn Site and has the potential to go Permanent for the right person!
On a day to day basis you will be handling customer orders, stocks and product movements in an accurate and timely manner ensuring that the customers' needs are fully met.
Customer service Representative
Temporary/Temporary to Permanent
Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)
£12 - £15.00 per hour
- Process customer orders through to invoicing and keep the customer/agent informed of progress
- Liaise with Account Managers to ensure that customers/agent's needs are met and agreed pricing policy is implemented
- Ensure customer enquiries/complaints are handled efficiently and effectively
- Comply the various country regulations so that customers are able to import product without encountering problems, whilst ensuring 100% compliance with EU legislation
- Process export orders through to invoicing
- Ideally looking for experience working in Customer service for a Logistics/Distribution company
- SAP experience and knowledge
- Export experience
If you feel you match this amazing opportunity contact Tom.Halsall@ tate.co.uk or call 0161 828 5405.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.