Job Title: Office Manager Salary: £35K £45K Location: City My client, a fast growing management consultancy specialising in HSE is seeking a forward thinking Office...
My client is a thriving and rapidly growing global financial solutions / FX firm based in the heart of the City near Bank. They are now looking for a confident and extremely resilient PA and Office Assistant to join their busy, buzzing and dynamic office supporting the CEO and the wider office team. This opportunity is permanent, paying the salary between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum and looking to start as soon as possible.
This is a very demanding and hands-on role supporting an extremely busy CEO across multiple time zones and effectively dealing with all administrative and secretarial tasks on his behalf.
We are looking for a well-presented and articulate professional who can engage effectively at all levels as their clients include prestigious bankers and high net worth individuals.
- Coordinating the office
- Providing administrative and operational support the office of 60
- Contracts management
- Supplier management
- Diary management and meeting room coordination
- Coordination of meetings and lunches
- Events management
- Sorting and distributing post
- Document control
- Dealing with invoices
- General administration within the office
An ideal person will hold the following skills:
- Confident with the ability to work well under pressure
- Organisational skills to a high standard, with excellent attention to detail and a high standard of work quality
- Resilient, proactive and highly self-motivated
- Ability to effectively manage varying tasks and changing demands of the business at short notice
This is a marvellous opportunity to work with a reputable firm that is humble with a strong family feel. This opportunity is for an assertive self-starter.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.