My client based in the City are looking for an Office Manager with EA duties to join their rapidly expanding team. They are a start-up...
My client based in the City are looking for an Office Manager - with EA duties - to join their rapidly expanding team. They are a start-up company, who love forward thinking, tech-savvy and innovative individuals. They are an e-commerce company who are already winning awards, they love working with unique and independent brands. My client have numerous backers from impressive backgrounds, and this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the team. They are one of the fastest growing start-ups in the UK and are looking for candidates who want to be part of the next big thing.
The role offers a salary of £50,000-60,000 per annum with an immediate start. They are expanding internationally so require a candidate who has experience opening and running offices over a number of different locations, streamlining processes and making the business and offices consistent.
If you have this sort of drive, experience and capabilities then I would love to hear from you!
In this role you will be:
- Proactively supporting a busy senior manager along with the London and international offices
- Creating new initiatives within the business to add value
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure that the office is running smoothly
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation for senior team
- Helping to preserve the brilliant culture of the company through its upcoming expansion
- Being a central go-to point for the business while empowering the wider business to be more self-sufficient
You will have:
- Experience as an Office Manager supporting the most senior manager of a business that has also helped to oversee a wider office team
- Experience within a start-up or tech focused business
- An upbeat and enthusiastic personality
- A want to add value and make positive changes within a business
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.