PAPay: £10.25p/hHours: 9:00-17:00Start date: ASAPWe are currently recruiting for an experienced PA to join our lovely client on the outskirts of Winchester on a temporary...
Our tech-focused and trendy client is looking for a highly capable Executive Assistant / Office Manager to join their close team and hit the ground running in a rapidly growing, exciting business. The role offers a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum with an immediate start.
In this role you will be:
- Proactively supporting a busy senior manager and the wider office
- Creating new initiatives within the business to add value
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure that the office is running smoothly
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation for senior team
- Helping to preserve the brilliant culture of the company through its upcoming expansion
- Being a central 'go-to' point for the business
You will have:
- Experience as an EA supporting the most senior manager of a business that has also helped to oversee a wider office team
- Experience within a start-up or tech focused business
- An upbeat and enthusiastic personality
- A want to add value and make positive changes within a business
If you are looking for a role with an immediate start that will showcase how adaptable and capable you are and want an opportunity that offers more than a standard EA role then please apply or reach out to find out more about this role. We are seeking candidates that are interested in a dual role of an EA and Office Manager position. It offers an immediate start. Please call the office on 0203 096 4670 and speak to our Executive Consultant Chelsea Kellers about the role ASAP.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.