Date AdministratorBury St. Edmunds£18,000 £21,000Immediate start required for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract My client who specialises in the development and production of edible...
Bury St. Edmunds
£18,000 - £21,000
Immediate start required for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
My client who specialises in the development and production of edible ingredients and fragrances, is looking for a data administrator to join them on a 12 month fixed term basis. If you have great attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, then this could be the ideal job for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who promotes progression from within and has recently been awarded Best Manufacturing Employer in the Eastern Region for 2018!
Key responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- Entry of test data and results in to the company bespoke system
- Transferring customer technical queries to the relevant personnel
- Requesting, producing and sending declarations and certificates to customers
- Assist the Technical Manager with projects
- Communicate with external customers and suppliers to resolve any issues
- Supporting team where required with other duties
- Great attention to detail
- Working in a scientific environment is desirable, though not essential!
- Great IT skills
- The ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Personable, supportive and friendly
- Experience of working with SAP or similar software
If this sounds like the job for you then apply directly with an updated CV in a word format. Alternatively, call Danielle on 01223 324433 for an informal discussion.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.