Tate are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant for a leading organisation based in Hinckley. This is a newly created role to support the accounts and...
Tate are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant for a leading organisation based in Hinckley. This is a newly created role to support the accounts and financial operations of the business.
- Processing sales/purchase invoices and ensuring all invoices are authorised.
- Monitoring and setting up various spreadsheets for cash flows.
- Liaising with supplies in regards to account queries.
- Sales order processing and stock control using Sage 1000.
- Book keeping and monthly reconciliation.
- Processing and tracking monthly expenses.
- Strong working knowledge of Sage software.
- Previous experience within an accounts assistant role, 3years+.
- Reliable, honest and flexible team player.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary £19,000-£22,000 (depending on experience)
- Working hours, Monday - Friday 9:00am till 17:00pm.
- Free on-site parking.
- On-going development and progression within the business.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.