We are currently recruiting experienced Receptionists to work in a number of temporary, short-term and longer term, roles.The roles are based in the City of...
We are currently working with an internationally recognised brand, based a short walk from Chancery Lane station, who are seeking a receptionist to join their front of house team. This role is being offered on a four month fixed term contract, starting immediately.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who takes real pride in being a true ambassador and enjoys being in a client facing role.
Not only will this role incorporate the usual duties that you'd expect from a receptionist role but you'll also provide secretarial support to the senior team. These duties will include arranging travel and accommodation, arranging meetings and booking meeting rooms, minute taking and general administration.
The other duties of this role include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the reception
- Diary management
- Receive and redirect incoming calls, emails and letters
- Respond directly to any correspondence
- Handling confidential information
- Ensuring the office facilities are available
- Updating the intranet on behalf of the front of house team
- Taking full responsibility for the front of house area and keeping this clean and tidy at all times
- General ad-hoc administrative tasks
You'll need strong communication skills and the confidence to liaise with people at all levels. Excellent customer service skills are an absolute must as is the ability to work well as part of a front of house team.
This role is being offered on a four month fixed term contract, starting immediately and paying £28,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.