Job Title: Customer Telesales AdvisorScope of the role Pro-actively develop assigned customer baseBuild customer relationshipsReceive, process and optimise customer orders.Use sales promotions to enhance businessKey...
Job Title: Customer Telesales Advisor
- Scope of the role Pro-actively develop assigned customer base
- Build customer relationships
- Receive, process and optimise customer orders.
- Use sales promotions to enhance business
Key performance Measures
- Personal Sales Objective
- Department profit objectives.
- Department product objectives.
- Compliance with Sales Office procedures
- Timekeeping and attendance
- General Office administration duties.
- Gather market information and compile reports as required by line manager
- Self- motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible working approach
- Ability to think "outside the box"
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Professional telephone manner
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Saturdays 8.30am to 12.30pm
Salary £18,500 p/a + (Bonus and Commission, OTE £22,000)
Holiday Entitlement 20 days + statutory public holidays.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.