HR Advisor Bedford £32,500 Plus benefits Are you an experienced HR advisor with a strong background in Employee Relations? Do you like the idea of...
Standalone HR Advisor position available ideally suited to a SME construction/manual labour industry.
Can you work autonomously and take full control of an all-round HR position?
Salary between £30,000-£35,000 based on experience. 40 hours per week Mon-Fri, 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Planning the training for staff members
- Assisting with payroll, pensions and taking ownership of the company benefits scheme
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed
- Managing absences and advising on disciplinary and grievance issues
- Guiding and coaching managers on performance related procedures
- Update social media accounts to include Job board and PeopleHR
- Visit other sites (fortnightly)
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- CIPD Level 5 Qualified (or currently working towards)
- Experienced at dealing with a wide range of people at different levels
- Have direct and considered approach when dealing with in-house issues
- Good IT skills - experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- (PeopleHR, Sage Payroll, Social Media experience would be an advantage)
- A full driving licence
This job will require you to travel to other locations, approximately once a fortnight.
Please use the apply button, attach your CV and Emma Webber will contact you within the next two working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.