Temporary Credit Controller Based near Watford (driver required) £11 per hour 2 to 3 months Tate are looking for a temporary Credit Controller to...
Credit Controller - Radlett
4 month FTC
£25,000 annual salary pro rata
Are you a knowledgeable and professional Credit Controller looking for a new opportunity?
If so, Tate are recruiting for a 4 month fixed term contract position for a Credit Controller to join a finance team of 7 people, in a large head office.
Due to location it is essential that you are a driver with access to your own vehicle.
Main duties will include:
- Chase outstanding invoices from customers - telephone, email and letters
- Performing credit checks on customers
- Opening customer accounts
- Monitoring of credit limits set on accounts
- Taking payments from customers
- Dealing with queries and preparation of reports
- Supporting the Credit Manager
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated track record in handling credit control
- A thorough understanding of accounting procedures
- Clear communication skills and excellent relationship building capabilities.
- Excellent attention to detail
Further information/company benefits:
- Free parking on site
- Monday to Friday working hours with an earlier finish on a Friday
- Other additional company benefits including 23 days annual leave, pension scheme and life assurance
- Annual bonus based on achievement of personal and company objectives
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.