A confident, engaging IT Support Engineer is required to join the IT department at one of the leading health care providers. The role based in...
A confident, engaging IT Support Engineer is required to join the IT department at one of the leading health care providers. The role based in the heart of the West End, will drive standards forward in this customer driven environment. You must have a clear focus on implementing permanent solutions in this client facing role.
Working Monday-Friday, 08:30-17:30, paying up to £25,000 there are many associated benefits of working for this international company including:
- Social activities
- Life assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Full private health care
- Gym vouchers
- Travel loans
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Act as first point of contact for all users (internal and external).
- Manage the IT Service Desk and log, respond and close all incidents in accordance to agreed SLA's.
- Investigate all hardware, software and network incidents and escalate where appropriate within a timely manner and keeping users informed.
- Manage user and email accounts within Active Directory, Exchange and IHS Connect.
- Evaluate\Setup new hardware and software.
- Participate in the continued development of the IT infrastructure.
- Monitor and run checks on the business's desktop environment. Keeping anti virus software up to date and checking it is working correctly along with other critical business applications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010/2013/365 - Essential
- Good knowledge of hardware with the ability to replace parts - Essential
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating systems. Linux, Citrix. Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 - Essential
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP services - Essential
- Knowledge of IP internal phone system. Apple iPhone Management - Essential
- Knowledge of MS Exchange, VM-Ware & Hyper-V, MCP and ITIL - Essential
Please apply in Word format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.