Tate in Exeter are working with a leading Public Sector organisation in Exeter to recruit a Credit Control Team Leader for a 6 month fixed...
Tate in Exeter are working with a leading Public Sector organisation in Exeter to recruit a Credit Control Team Leader for a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
- Ensure cash is collected in line with set targets
- Chase credit for bad debt and aged debt accounts via telephone and email
- Receive and resolve all queries on a prioritised basis and to raise the appropriate credit note/journals
- Deal with inbound telephone enquiries from clients
- Prepare correspondence to the customer when required
- Effectively record communication with customers
- Provide and review account balances weekly
- Prepare the paperwork for defaulting debtors
- Review and analyse daily queries received
- Office administration work including scanning, filing and recording events
You will have:
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience leading a team and creating reports
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.