INTERNAL RECRUITMENT OFFICER£17,000-£21,000 plus bonus (depending on experience) As a Recruitment Officer you'll be involved in all aspects of recruitment from the creation of vacancies...
Adaptable | High level of attention to detail | Proactive approach | Passionate | Supportive | Does this sound like you?
We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our client's busy Human Resources team
Full time | Permanent position | 37.5 hours | Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm | £20,000
Reimbursed parking | Bonus paid upon completion | Dress-down Fridays
You will be working for a global marketing company who are forward thinking and offer a fast paced working environment
A brief overview of responsibilities are as follows;
- Being first point of call for queries from both managers and employees
- Dealing with said queries, or escalating them to Talent Manager if necessary
- General maintenance of employee documents, records and systems in line with GDPR
- Careful dealing with confidential information in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- To support the implementation of processes and upgrades to new information systems
- Assisting employees with troubleshooting of systems and helping with issues
- Regular reporting and presentations
- Manage any employee payroll queries
- Deal with invoices for the group employee benefit schemes and liaising with the accounts and talent teams
- Minute taking at meetings if required
- To provide general ad hoc support and administrative duties such as filing, answering the telephone, scanning, photocopying and maintaining the email inbox
- Participate in relevant events
Ideally you will need;
- To deal with confidential information with integrity
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment and administrative role
- Previous knowledge of how the role of an HR and learning and development team operates within a business would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Creative presentation skills
- To be PC literate in Microsoft Office package
- The ability to communicate with colleagues confidently and effectively
- To provide a high standard of customer service at all times
- To be a team player and have a positive attitude and sense of humour
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please call Lara at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.