What: Programme AssistantWhere: Central LondonWhen: ImmediateSalary: CompetitiveI am working on a fantastic opportunity to recruit for Programme Assistant, for one of my international clients based...
What: Programme Assistant
Where: Central London
I am working on a fantastic opportunity to recruit for Programme Assistant, for one of my international clients based centrally in the city. This well renowned monetary and financial institutions forum is looking for a forward thinking and motivated Programmes Assistant. The salary for this role is competitive and the benefits are outstanding.
Reporting to the Assistant Head of Meetings, the Programmes Assistant will play a central role in helping to generate, research and develop events for members in Europe and other regions of the world.
- Research and assist with writing programmes for meetings including lectures, briefings, roundtables and panels.
- Research and invite speakers and moderators to participate.
- Support the programmes managers in creating pre-event briefing and protocol documents for speakers and attendees.
- Liaise with membership department to create suitable meetings of interest to existing and potential members.
- Assist with maintaining relationships with member organisations, central banks, finance ministries and treasuries.
- Perform outreach to global public investors with whom the company has not yet worked.
- Attend London-based and potentially some international meetings.
- Answer queries and provide information to stakeholders before, during and after a meeting.
- Provide administrative support to rest of meetings team when needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Need to have previously been a programmes assistant
- Relevant degree
- Additional European language.
- Ideally 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Prior role within public or private area of finance sector preferred
- Demonstrable ability to write/ edit material such as (but not limited to) programme briefings or articles.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.