We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Marketing Executive with strong digital skills to join a successful organisation based in Hatfield. The overall purpose...
Our client an established company that prides itself in providing the best service possible to its clients are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their team. The company works with a range of clients from multi-national clients to small privately owned companies within the engineering and industrial sector. This is an excellent opportunity to make role your own as it is a new position within the company.
Role: Marketing Executive Where: Chandlers Ford Salary: Negotiable on experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director
- Website content and updates
- Social media copywriting & posts
- Market research for targeted campaigns
- Digital marketing
- Implementation of all marketing activity
You will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role within an industrial industry (essential)
- A marketing related qualification
- To demonstrate a broad range of marketing techniques, skills and concepts
- The ability to research, set and meet well considered marketing objectives in support of the companies wider goal to achieve profitable growth
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to people on all levels
- Confident IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company that has a high staff retention and a friendly and supportive working environment.
If this role is of interest to you please don't hesitate to APPLY
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.