HR and Payroll Administrator12 Month FTC Full timeSalary £25,000Hemel Hempstead Tate are recruiting for a rapidly growing company within the telecommunications industry, who provide a...
Tate is an awarding winning agency who specialise is placing office personnel of all levels.
A fantastic opportunity to join our established, friendly and successful team covering the Hemel Hempstead and surrounding areas, but based at our head office in Luton has become available.
- Working with existing clients to help source and select candidates to fill open job vacancies
- Business development to new prospective customers as well as maintaining and growing existing relationships
- Engaging with and interviewing prospective candidates
- Organising and coordinating multiple interviews
- Briefing candidates and giving the best service from initial meeting, up to placement of their dream job
- Responsible for creating and using existing marketing tools to help grow our business
- Calling and meeting with prospective clients to introduce our services and providing consultative advice
- Up-selling other Tate services , such as staff training and providing apprentices
- Responsible for completing own compliance and administrative tasks
- Managing in house database (Adapt) along with emailing
- Complete autonomy given on how you handle your day to day activities
- Must be hardworking, enthusiastic and very importantly able to have fun!
- Organised and meticulous
- Able to multitask, ALOT!
- Confident in speaking with/ meeting prospective client and candidates
- Resilience and positive attitude
- We are interested in speaking with people who have previous recruitment or business development experience.
- Salary depending on experience £22,000- £28,000 basic plus uncapped commission
- Start with 23 holidays + Birthday off, one day additional holiday per year of service
- Pension plan
- Lifestyle Benefits
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.