Are you looking to join small, exciting SME with a turnover of £3.5million that looks after their employees and offers lots of staff incentives? If...
Are you looking to join small, exciting SME with a turnover of £3.5million that looks after their employees and offers lots of staff incentives? If that's the case we're looking for a Bookkeeper/Accountant to join the team.
You will be responsible for providing bookkeeping support for the company including producing management accounts, budgets and financial forecasts.
£18'000 - £25'000 per annum + annual Bonus
- Purchase ledger - invoice entry, reconciliation of statements, payments, remittance advices
- Invoicing, credit control, debt collection
- Payroll including tax, NI and pension deductions
- Administration of staff stakeholder pension scheme
- Bank reconciliation, payments and deposits
- Administration of Employees Share Incentive Plan
- Submits accounts to Companies House with support from registered accountants if required
- Records sale and issue of company shares
- Issues share certificates
- Administration of company in-line with Companies House requirements
- Orders equipment and consumables as directed by local managers
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within finance and accounts for 3+years
- Accounting/bookkeeping qualification.
- Experience of business and financial monitoring
- Computer literate and experience in the use of computer accountancy system (including SAGE and excel)
If you're interested apply through the website or contact Tom.Halsall @Tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.