A flexible, meticulous and customer focused Customer Service Representative is required to join a leading leisure travel business. The role based in modern offices based...
A flexible, meticulous and customer focused Customer Service Representative is required to join a leading leisure travel business. The role based in modern offices based in Stevenage will involve delivering exceptional customer service to the organisations customers who require advice and support when organising their leisure travel arrangements.
As Customer Service Representative you will ultimately be responsible for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, building sustainable relationships with customers and suppliers, going that extra mile when needed and driving customer loyalty.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with inbound email and telephone enquiries including sales and booking enquiries
- Ensuring all customers are dealt within in a timely manner in order of priority
- Amending customer bookings and re-issuing customer tickets
- Using, understanding and navigating GDS
- Dealing with customer issues at either the airport or within resorts
- Complaint management
- Liaising with suppliers, partners and the technical customer support team with regards to escalated issues no within the control of the organisation
- Adhering to the organisations policies and procedure
The ideal Customer Service Representative candidate will need:
- Previous customer support experience, within the Travel and Leisure industry
- Excellent GDS knowledge (Ideally Worldspan or Sabre)
- Great written and verbal communication skills with an ability to actively listen to clients
- To be able to multi-task and prioritise
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to learn new things and have a strong work ethic
- A proven ability to solve problems
- Excellent complaint handling skills
- Good attention to detail
Working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm. Based in Stevenage, within walking distance of Stevenage train station, you can expect to receive a salary circa. £19,000 plus benefits.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.