Business Administration Apprentice SUZUKI DEALERSHIP Bilston and CannockAre you ready to earn whilst you learn? Tate are proud to be recruiting for a fantastic opportunity...
Job Title: Business Admin Apprenticeship
Salary: £5 per hour
A fantastic admin support opportunity has arisen within a growing engineering business in Wimborne. The business focus completely on helping their customers get high quality mouldings and assemblies, into their own processes. This is an opportunity for an individual to join a team of hardworking specialists who love what they do for their customers.
You will also be completing an invaluable advanced Business Administration qualification. All of your training will be delivered in the work place, with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by an experienced member of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out reception duties as part of the 'front of house' team
- Supporting Sales Administrator - communication with internal suppliers to ensure accurate information is communicated to customers
- Supporting Financial Controller - processing purchase ledger invoices, ensuring sales ledger payments are received in a timely manner
- Providing holiday cover for all administrative roles
- Maintaining 5S to the required standard
- Ensuring Health and Safety requirements are met
- Communication that promotes two way discussion/ideas
- Enabling and encouraging colleagues to do their jobs to their best ability
- To treat colleagues with respect
The ideal candidate will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Prioritise
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop systems knowledge
- IT literate
- Ideally pass level in English and Maths GCSE
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and resourceful candidate looking to gain invaluable work experience, working as part of a busy, proactive team, whilst studying towards an Advanced Business Admin qualification.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.