Tate are recruiting a number of outbound customer service advisers for a very well-known water supplier based in Hatfield on a Temporary ongoing basis.The role...
We are working with a leading organisation in Exeter to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor, initially on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The main duties of the role include:
- Monitoring the incoming customer service inbox
- Log all information on the CRM database
- Ensure all updates are recrorded and passed to the correct department.
- Provide feedback to the internal stakeholders
- Keep all relevant documentation correctly filed and recorded
- Co-ordinate and schedule appointments and bookings
- Address all customer concerns as quickly as possible
- Make sure all complaints are correctly managed and escalated if required
You must have a proactive and professional approach to your work and be eager to deliver exceptional customer service standards at all times.
This role is initially covering maternity leave for between 6-9 months.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.