What; Office Coordinator Where; South London How much; Up to £30,000Are you an experienced office coordinator seeking a new challenge within a creative, dynamic environment?...
Friendly & approachable | Hard-working ethic | Pro-active | Hands-on approach | Organised | Accurate | Attentive | Reliable | Loyal | Flexible |Does this sound like you?
We are looking for an Office Co-ordinator & Book-keeper to support the performance and organisation of our client's busy office and garage. You will manage day to day accounts, including employee wages, purchase and sales ledger as well as some tenant liaison and business administrative duties.
Permanent Role | Monday - Friday 9.15am - 6.15pm | from £25,000 DOE
You will be working for a reputable and family run firm who are based in Bournemouth and offer fantastic benefits such as 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and a fun, enjoyable working environment.
A brief overview of responsibilities are as follows;
- General book-keeping including regular communication with company accountant
- Process payroll on a monthly basis including calculation of overtime and any additional payments
- Calculate and process PAYE, NIC and pension contributions
- Calculate VAT
- Deal with utilities for both the firm and properties including checking prices, submitting meter readings and payments
- Advertise and interview or so-ordinate with agency to find tenants
- Maintain all property related paperwork including inventories checked and complete prior to tenant moving in or out
- Assist in answering phones
- Deal with customers both in person, by telephone and e-mails
- Maintain a tidy and organised office to promote efficient working environment
- Other potential ad-hoc administrative tasks
Ideally you will need;
- To have previous experience in bookkeeping
- Confident in the use of Sage and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Strong administration skills
- To be both organised and methodical, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive team player who is able to work on own initiative
- To be both adaptable and flexible
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please call Lara at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.