Tate are recruiting several Inbound Customer Service Advisors for a leading contact centre based in Leicester City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals...
We are looking for an ongoing Customer Service Advisor for our 'values driven' client. The role is based within a Contact Centre environment, this position is fast-paced and interesting with the purpose of providing excellent service to customers. This position does not involve any sales.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: £9.98 per hour
Location: Eastleigh - Parking is available however very limited. Free parking is a short 10 minute walk away.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 08:30am - 17:00pm.
A caring and supportive organisation who invest in their staff and offer excellent opportunities for progression.
Duties include the following:
- Answering enquiries from customers, accurately diagnosing the reason for the call.
- Raising work orders and making appointments for work to be undertaken with contractors
- Providing advice to customers
- Carrying out administration tasks required that relate to resolving customer contact
- Previous contact centre experience or front line service experience will be highly desirable.
- Evidence of customer service soft skills including empathy and taking ownership
- Ability to adhere to scheduled timescales
- Good IT Skills, with the ability to learn internal systems quickly.
- Confidence to be solution orientated when handling angry or challenging customer complaints
If you are interested in this role, please apply within, or contact Ellie or Danielle on: 02380 270242.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.