We are looking for a smart, personable and confident PA required to support a growing property investment firm in the heart of the West End.This...
My client is an award winning and extremely prestigious boutique law firm specialising financial services, investment management and commercial contracts to an impressive global client base
They are currently seeking an Office Coordinator to join their wonderful offices in Southwark. This is a permanent role, paying the salary between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience and abilities) and looking to start ASAP - will consider a 4 week notice period.
This is an amazing opportunity to work alongside intelligent, entrepreneurial and tremendously successful Lawyers, Solicitors and the founder of the business where you will support and facilitate the continued growth by delivering across a diverse and exciting portfolio of project coordination, marketing, office management, business systems and company reporting functions.
- Assist with managing and monitoring the company budget;
- Managing and preparing the company finances, billings and invoicing;
- General HR related tasks such as liaising with recruitment agencies, managing the hiring process, on-boarding new employees, managing employee benefits and the company pension scheme
- Assist with the company's PR, marketing, social media, website and putting together award submissions
- Opening of new offices
- General strategy and decision making
- Keeping the company's SRA compliance and insurance up to date
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Any such other miscellaneous tasks to support the team
- Strong professional services experience
- Experience in the legal industry
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in operations management
This opportunity is for a proactive individual with an ability to work in a highly organised fashion to a high level of accuracy, whilst also being confident handling confidential information and able to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
In return, you will have the opportunity to grow in, and shape, this role with my client, being encouraged, supported and rewarded for getting involved and taking on more and more responsibility over time.This is a marvellous opportunity to work with a prestigious and reputable firm that is humble with a strong family feel. This opportunity is for an assertive self-starter.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.