** Technical Support Consultant for a Software Product ** IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWSUPTO £40K based in Exp We are looking for an experienced Technical Support...
We are currently working with a well-established Chartered Accountants based in Central London who are seeking a Marketing Executive to join their growing team.
This role will be to support the sector teams develop rewarding relationships with their clients and potential targets through successful delivery of marketing initiatives. The Marketing Executive will also be responsible for developing and delivering a comprehensive communications schedule and managing a range of events throughout the year.
Duties of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Internal and external communications
- On-brand digital content and posts (website, LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs etc)
- Managing and coordinating various sized events throughout the year
- Tender support
- Copy writing, content writing, proofing, editing, design and printing
- Liaising regularly with internal and external contacts including Partners
- Generating campaign ideas
- Managing supplier relationships
- Budget and resource management
- Creating digital content
- Maintenance of the firm's website and microsites
The ideal candidate will be creative in communications planning with a pro-active, organised and professional approach to work.
Excellent communication skills are essential for this role as is being a team player and having the confident liaising with people at all levels, including clients.
Experience working within professional services and relevant corporate events experience would be beneficial for this role but not essential.
This role is full time and permanent and paying a salary between £28,000 - £35,000 (dependant on experience)
If this sounds like the right for you, please apply now
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.