An efficient Legal Secretary is required by a highly successful law firm in central Exeter.This role will best suit a confident secretary with a keen...
Role: Legal Secretary
Salary: 21,000- 25,000
Legal secretary with a solid legal background to support our busy Construction team in Birmingham. Working for a number of fee earners, the ideal candidate will have highly efficient diary management skills, a confident attitude and a pro-active approach to work. The successful candidate must also have strong communication and organisational skills, be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Experience of working in a Construction environment is desirable but not mandatory.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Audio typing (Big Hand)
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Amending documents
- Diary Management
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Archiving files
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- General administration ie. filing, faxing, photocopying etc
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent typing speeds
- Efficient diary management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisations skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Organised with time and documents
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible, can do approach
- Team player
Previous experience within a Construction department would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
If you are a Legal Secretary looking for the next opportunity, please apply using the link or call Emma Bennett on 0121 200 2535 or 07920 086532
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.