IT Procurement Category SpecialistJob Purpose The IT Procurement Specialist is responsible for the purchasing, planning, supply and logistics of all owner supply items for new...
Pay up to £34,000 dependant on experience
A large modern company based in Luton. The opportunity to work in light, open offices with a great team who pride themselves on working as a team and to high standards to achieve the best results possible.
- To maintain an efficient IT infrastructure
- To provide desktop, 1st and 2nd line application and server support
- The environment is of a wintel stack, with SAN storage sitting on a VMWare environment.
- Advise on where IT may make a difference to the business
- Plan the different stages in each project and how each will affect the business
- Coordinate the project team, Liaise with group IT and the management team
- Agree costs, timescales and standards to be met
- Align the department to support sales
- MS Office and MS project
- Office 365, Active directory
- MS-Windows 7/10/Office experience
- Exchange and 0365 Admin
- TCP/IP Network skills
- Demonstrable record of Desktop IT experience within Wintel stack
- Alcatel OXE and CCS contract Centre Admin
- 2nd and 3rd line support experience
- ITIL - Foundation
- IBM/NetApp San
- Kiteworks Admin
If you are interested click the apply button, alternatively if you wish to discuss the role in more detail contact Elize on 014 4250 6140.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.