We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Co-Ordinator for our client based in Epsom. This is a part time position working 22 hours per week.The...
Friendly & approachable | Hard-working ethic | Ambitious | Positive | Reliable | Self-motivated | High attention to detail | Problem-solver | Excellent time-management skills | Does this sound like you?
We are looking for a Business Co-ordinator to support the performance and organisation of our client's back office functioning.
Permanent Role | Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm | £20,000 - £22,000
You will be working for fun, forward-thinking company who are based in Bournemouth and offer fantastic benefits such as 25 days holiday, free food and drink, social events, childcare voucher scheme and pension.
A brief overview of responsibilities are as follows;
- Responsibility for co-ordinating general office tasks and administration
- Answering of the phone
- Greeting visitors
- Minute taking
- Managing office supplies
- Internal record management
- Production of quotations
- Raising purchase orders
- Pricing research
- Liaising with suppliers to place orders and co-ordinate returns
- Communication with the Finance Department assisting with tasks
- Processing supplier invoices
- Chasing payments
- Raising client invoices
- Posting supplier purchase invoices
- Assisting with invoice queries and monthly reporting
- Communication across the whole business to assist with business projects
Ideally you will need;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Further education would be desirable
- At least 4 GCSE's at grade C or 4 and above or equivalent, incl English and Maths
- Ideally at least 2 years previous in a similar role
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- To be confident with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to work well within a team
- A hands-on approach to work
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please call Lara at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.