Interim HR Advisor | £12.82 £14.87 PH | 1 week with possibility of extensionThe PlaceA temporary opportunity has become available for an experienced HR Advisor...
HR and Payroll Interim Coordinator
Our client based in Andover, an employer of choice and a leader in their field, is looking for an interim HR Administrator (full time) to help out during the recruitment of a permanent post holder.
You will be working in a small team part of a worldwide organisation, full of advancement and ambition.
We anticipate this position to last for a duration of approximately 12 weeks and ideally to start ASAP.
Tasks will include:
- Inputting payroll, liaising with the different payroll bureaus across EMEA and checking the output
- Updating HR databases (Ceridian database)
- Benefits Administration
- Supporting with all aspects of recruitment, arranging interviews, booking rooms, on boarding paperwork, liaising with agencies
- Drafting letters and contract paperwork
- Assisting the team with any general HR admin duties
Essential background required:
- Collating payroll
- Liaising with payroll bureaus
- General HR admin tasks.
Pay £12.50 - £13.50 per hour
Hours 37.5 per week
Free on-site parking
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.