What: Programme AssistantWhere: Central LondonWhen: ImmediateSalary: CompetitiveI am working on a fantastic opportunity to recruit for Programme Assistant, for one of my international clients based...
Tate are working with a client located near Exeter city centre. This is an exciting opportunity working for a well established company within the professional services sector.
- Assist with the recruitment and selection of the company to include advertising and job description.
- Assist and provide HR support and advice to Managers and employees.
- Contribute and assist with HR projects as required.
- Manage and monitor the companies absence and holiday recording systems.
- Assist with the leaver administration process to include exit interviews.
- Draft letters and correspondence; such as offer letters, contracts, amendments to terms and conditions of employment and leaver letters.
- Assist with the performance appraisals process ensuring that annual appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and followed up.
- Ensure appropriate security and confidentiality of all HR related information is maintained at all times.
- Draft confidential letters and correspondence.
- Arrange meetings and take minutes when necessary.
- Update management regularly on Admin and HR issues when necessary.
- Monitor and sign off admin related invoices and credit card usage.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the companies health and safety policies, procedures and risk assessments.
- Cover reception on an ad hoc basis.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
This is a permanent position working Monday-Friday offering great benefits such as flexi time, health care and an annual bonus scheme.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.