Personal AssistantTowcesterTemp-to-Perm (immediate start, two weeks temporary then permanent)Part Time 20 hours a week over five days£13,241.88 £14,896.55An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal...
A Personal Assistant to MD position has become available at a leading genealogy company in the City. This is a Maternity contract of 9 months initially with the possibility of being extended.
The salary range is £35,000-40,000 and they are looking for a candidate to start in January.
My client is a firm of professional probate genealogists that provides a comprehensive range of support services to those dealing with Estate Administration, from Solicitors, Banks, Corporate and State Trustees through to charities, professional administrators and executors.
My client is committed to providing a no-nonsense, fast, friendly service whilst ensuring that the highest professional standards are maintained.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Managing Director and the Senior Management team in a timely and professional manner.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To assist the managing Director with diary management
- To assist the Senior Management team with organising meetings and video conferences, to prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings and take minutes
- To arrange travel for the Senior Management team and internal staff, preparation of travel packs
- To assist the Managing Director and the research teams with Regional representative / intern recruitment
- To provide assistance with insurance policy renewals
- To provide assistance with organising quarterly team events including Christmas parties
- To supervise the Office Admin team in the Office Manager's absence
- To provide general administration support and to assist with any other additional duties appropriate to the post as requested by the Managing Director or the Senior Management team
Skills, Knowledge, Education & Experience
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure and respond to sudden unexpected demands
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload
- Discreet, reliable, flexible and adaptable
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.