The PlaceA highly lucrative start-up Financial Services company who are set to triple their workforce in the next 12-18 months. Beautiful offices in the heart...
Our Plymouth based Client is looking for an Information Analyst to join their team for a 3 month contract
They are looking for somebody that has exceptional Data Analysis and Report Writing skills.
The type of data that you will be analysing is workforce sensitive.
- Data analysis using Excel
- Report writing (on your findings/trends/patterns) in Word
- Using and applying data to satisfy local workforce planning requirements
- Setting up data; getting and communicating results;
- Looking at the, exploratory descriptive statistics, analysing relationships between variables
The successful candidate will have:
- High level analytical and problem solving skills for the assessment of complex workforce data and plans
- Ability to analyse, model, interpret and utilise information to inform decision making
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, confident communicator
Experience of Microsoft Office packages - in particular Word, Excel and Outlook - to an intermediate or advanced standard.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Able to work well within a team and also independently and able to manage own workload.
- Trustworthy - as you will be dealing with confidential and sensitive data
Hours - 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Free onsite parking
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.