Role: Business Development Manager Package: £28,000 basic salary + bonus, commission, company car, laptop and phone (OTE £35k) Pension: Provided in line with...
Role: Business Development Manager
Package: £28,000 basic salary + bonus, commission, company car, laptop and phone (OTE £35k)
Pension: Provided in line with auto enrolment
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30 - 5:30 with the possibility of working some weekends where required.
Sector: Wholesale Tyres/Automotive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and driven Business Development Manager to join our growing midlands based tyre wholesale business.
As one of four Business Development Manager's you will be responsible for proactively managing your own diary, selectively prioritizing and planning your appointments in line with the demands of the business. You will be tasked with managing and developing your existing accounts in the local B2B market place and also be targeted on delivering an element of incremental growth through new business.
You will be required to work closely with your peers as well as the internal sales team to identify opportunities, solve problems and maintain relationships to the exemplary standard that is synonymous with our reputation.
Reporting to the Sales Manager your role will be to deliver on the following key objectives:-
- Deliver on Individual sales KPI's.
- Integrate into the existing salesforce and contribute to Departmental KPI's.
- Drive the growth and profitability of your assigned territory.
- Increase market share within your territory.
- Develop the key dealer network in your territory.
The ideal applicant will already be a successful Business Development Manager with at least 3 years' experience in automotive, ideally from within the tyre industry. The role would suit a passionate and energetic individual looking for a new challenge within a thriving and forward thinking business. To be successful in the role they will need to be able to demonstrate the following core competencies:-
- An ability to communicate and influence at all levels ideally with multi-channel experience in this sector.
- A highly independent thinker, self-motivated and able to take ownership for their business territory.
- A need to succeed, relishing the challenge of operating in a highly dynamic, sales oriented environment.
- A logical thinker with an innovative though process capable of maximising revenue streams and managing the delivery of a first class service.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships across areas of the business.
- An analytical mindset, able to strategize, implement, and deliver growth and profitability campaigns in their business.
- A strong commercial awareness.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.