Temporary administrator role paying £10.00 £13.00 per hour supporting a busy department in an award-winning property company in Mayfair. This is an...
Organised | Good data management skills | Approachable | Confident | Strong communication skills | Computer science or data admin qualification | Previous exposure to SolidWorks Mechanical & Electrical CAD | Does this sound like you?
We are looking for a CAD Administrator to support our clients IT department. Our client is an extremely well established manufacturing company based in Ferndown. You will implement SolidWorks within a mechanical and electrical design environment.
Permanent Role | Mon-Thurs 8.30-5pm Fri 8.30-3.45pm | £25,000 - £30,000 DOE + free parking, pension, 25 days holiday
A brief overview of responsibilities are as follows;
- A consistent approach to daily management of CAD data
- Database maintenance in line with best practices
- Perform Solidworks software upgrades, assist
- Provide support and guidance with applications, databases and maintenance activities
- Communication with Solidworks with troubleshooting
- Assist new staff with design support
Ideally you will need;
- To have had experience within PDM/CAD data administration
- A computer science or data admin qualification
- Organisation and data management skills and experience
- Be able to recognise problems and the ability to troubleshoot
- Existing knowledge of design principles, change management, BOM structures and SQL
- Experience with Office 365
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please call Lara at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.