We are currently recruiting experienced Receptionists to work in a number of temporary, short-term and longer term, roles.The roles are based in the City of...
£17,000 - £20,000 p/a
I am currently seeking an organised and personable Receptionist to join one of my exciting clients in central Cambridge. Ideally you will have previous experience working on Reception with basic administrative skills. The role will require you to travel between two sites in central Cambridge so you must be flexible.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax & email and other queries
- Greet, assist and direct candidates/new hires/visitors and the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and courier services
- Maintain the security sign-in book and a general filing system of correspondence, contacts and deliveries
- Assist in the preparation of the reception interview rooms
- Taking New hire photographs
- When Security on site is not present; Issuing of ID and access badges for new hires/vendors/visitors and maintaining record of same
- Assist the Office Service Coordinator in coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment and in the ordering in of office supplies
- Maintain the reception area in good order
- Support the facilities team
- High attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills
- Experience working in a similar role
- Flexibility to cover two sites in central Cambridge
If you are interested in the above then please either apply direct with an updated CV in word format or email for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.