Tate are currently recruiting for a customer facing administrator to join our client, one of the UK's top housing associations based in Barnet, North London,...
Tate are currently recruiting for a customer facing administrator to join our client, one of the UK's top housing associations based in Barnet, North London, on a temporary on-going basis.
The role is starting at £10.00 and is working 36 hours a week Monday - Friday
This role involves booking appointments with people looking to get on the housing list, collecting their documents and uploading them to a system prior to them being accepted for the social housing list.
The ideal person will have the following:
- Experience dealing with customers face to face
- Experience with document controlling or data entry
- Experience using Microsoft packages
- The ability to pick up internal systems
- Comfortable in a busy environment
- Confident with speaking to both customers and colleagues over the phone and face to face
This role requires a high level of attention for detail and the ability to manage an extremely busy, ever changing workload.
Housing experience is not essential but it may be beneficial to your application
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.