We are currently recruiting experienced Receptionists to work in a number of temporary, short-term and longer term, roles.The roles are based in the City of...
A passionate, warm, and enthusiastic Receptionist is required to join an Architecture Practice in the heart of the West End. You must have a keen focus on becoming an integral member of the team.
As Receptionist will be responsible for supporting the business with:
- Meeting room management
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Incoming / Outgoing post
- Maintaining Office Email Account
- Arranging Interviews / Inducting New Staff
- Maintaining office supplies
The ideal candidate will need:
- A working knowledge of PC applications and Windows - Essential
- Excellent communication skills - Essential
- Excellent organisational skills - Essential
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail - Essential
- The ability to organise and structure your day effectively - Essential
- An inquisitive / solution orientated mind-set - Essential
- Reception / PA experience - Desirable
Working Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:30 and 9:00 - 18:00, there are many associated benefits of working for this company. Based in the heart of the West End you can expect to receive a salary of between £21,000 - £23,000 based on experience.
If you have the experience and match the requirements, please apply now. Unfortunately, due to a large volume of applicants we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.