Business Administration Apprentice SUZUKI DEALERSHIP Bilston and CannockAre you ready to earn whilst you learn? Tate are proud to be recruiting for a fantastic opportunity...
Business Administration Apprentice
Would you like to gain vital skills to kick start a career?
Would you thrive at the opportunity to gain an invaluable qualification?
Our thriving and friendly client based in Winchester are looking for a polite and friendly individual with good communication skills to join their Administration team on a full time basis. This role will offer you the opportunity to complete an advanced Business Administration qualification. All of your training will be designed with your employer, so you can relax in the knowledge that you're learning what is required to be successful.
- Dealing with holiday requests
- Corresponding with new starters Organising Contracts and organising their induction
- Record keeping of sickness
- Organising meetings
- Responding to email communication
- Cancelling clinics if needed
- Photocopying and Scanning
- Buying and keeping a track of parking permits
- Meeting room prep
- Dealing with confidential waste
- IT support and contacting
- PA to Operations Assistant
Desirable candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills - including an articulate telephone manner
- Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- The ability to respond to requests, politely and confidentially
-Excellent pension scheme
-20 days holiday + bank holidays
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.