A highly organised and diligent HR Resource Officer is required to join a leading organisation in Dorchester on a maternity cover contract offering an immediate...
Tate are recruiting for a HR Advisor to join a growing company based in Poole, this is a permanent role offering a salary of £26,000 - £28,000.
The responsibilities of this role will include
- Working closely with line managers, developing a partnership approach
- Coaching and guiding managers through people management and HR issues to help increase individual performance
- Management of the Grievance and Disciplinary process, ensuring procedural accuracy throughout
- Recruitment, supporting the business throughout the process
- Developing and implementing HR procedures and policies
The ideal candidate will need to have
- CIPD Level 3 or 5
- Proactive and strategic approach
- Strong and compelling communication skills
- Adaptability and forward thinking approach
Please call Emily Jenkins at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.