HR Advisor Bedford £32,500 Plus benefits Are you an experienced HR advisor with a strong background in Employee Relations? Do you like the idea of...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strategic HR Advisor to join a progressive HR team within a Poole based company.
The responsibilities this role will include
- Working closely with line managers, developing a partnership approach
- Coaching and guiding managers through people management and HR issues to help increase individual performance
- Management of the Grievance and Disciplinary process, ensuring procedural accuracy throughout
- Recruitment, supporting the business throughout the process
- Developing and implementing HR procedures and policies
The ideal candidate will need to have
- CIPD Level 5 (minimum)
- Proactive and strategic approach
- Strong and compelling communication skills
- Adaptability and forward thinking approach
This is a part time position working 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday, based in Poole offering free parking. The part time salary for this role is from £20,300 to £21,800 (26k - 28k FTE)
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.