Temporary Credit Controller Based near Watford (driver required) £11 per hour 2 to 3 months Tate are looking for a temporary Credit Controller to...
Temporary - possible to temp to perm
Up to £12.00 per hour
A dynamic and progressive business is seeking to add to its sizeable team in Luton
This is an exciting time to join a growing service industry business, a key player in its sector that covers a number of sectors with its offering and keeps growing due to growth plans
To effectively collect overdue debt
To be an Ambassador for the Credit Control team with internal and external stakeholders - to be be part of best in class credit control
- Use internal systems to work collections
- Manage 90 day cash collections effectively
- Ensure payment terms and limits are adhered to and escalating issues
- Liaise with the branch network with regards solving queries and maintain records
- Excellent comprehension of billing and credit control processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage own workload and confidence in solving queries
- IT literate - Excel to Formula level ideally
Excellent customer service and a friendly approach
Annual Holiday - 23 increasing to 24 after 1 year and 25 after 2 years service and birthday off
Discount high street vouchers and cinema tickets
1 day a year paid leave for charity work
Long service awards
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.