Date AdministratorBury St. Edmunds£18,000 £21,000Immediate start required for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract My client who specialises in the development and production of edible...
Data Administrator - Watford - £19,000 Annual Salary
Tate are proud to be working with a growing company based in Watford looking to expand their in house scheduling team.
You will be responsible for:
- Checking sample receipts from clients for chemical testing
- To interpret client requirements and enter into the database
- Dealing with Laboratory and client queries
- Emailing receipts and reports
- Detailed data input
Essential candidate requirements:
- Educated to degree level in either Science or Medical studies
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages
- Self-motivated and team player
- Experience of worked in a science related industry desirable
Further company information -
- Working hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Parking available on site
- Excellent company benefits
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.