We are currently recruiting for 2 x Customer Service Advisors to join our clients team based in Esher. o Providing excellent customer service on...
CALLING ALL GRADUATES!
We consider ourselves very lucky to be recruiting for a growing client and sector in Nottingham.
If you have graduated and are looking for your next role, then this maybe the opportunity for you.
The role will include:
- Resolve technical queries with customers, acting as the first point of contact for all enquiries.
- liaising with the Technical Support Manager for over the phone customer support.
- Assisting engineers with customer service and technical advice.
- Arranging delivery/repairs and services.
- Provide diagnosis/self-repair on faults over the phone, before engineers are booked.
This role is very complex and the training can take up to a year to fully understand technical queries. There will be ongoing testing to ensure that you are retaining the information within training.
The ideal candidate MUST want and be able to retain and take in lots of technical information and also be very customer focused to ensure the perfect customer journey.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 09.00 - 18.00 and working 1 in every 3 Saturdays.
To apply for this role please click on the below link or email
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.