Customer Service ExecutiveWatford£21k Award winning company that put its primary focus is not just their Customers but their employees. Our client works hard to be...
My client is a rapidly growing fin-tech start up based in Farringdon who are looking for a bright and creative Customer Success Executive to their wonderful operations team. This is a permanent role paying £24,000 - £33,000 per annum with excellent benefits and equity access.
This Client Services and Operations role is a unique opportunity for a quick-thinking, flexible and extremely resilient professional with excellent communication skills. Spearheading support, your primary role will be interacting with our customers to provide quick and informative assistance.
You'll educate customers on how to use my client's financial services app, create marketing content, track user feedback, and report bugs to the engineering team. As the crucial linking point between the customers and product development team, you'll help to shape the future of my clients' products.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with customers
- Ensure that our customers have a great experience with the app, and help to calmly resolve issues when they pop up
- Explain my clients' technology in easy to understand language that customers understand
- Present customer feedback to the whole team on a monthly basis, and think of innovative ways we can use this data to improve my clients' products
- Collaborate with the product development team to analyse user feedback and design new features
- Supporting with development and implementation of customer support function
This is truly a great opportunity for someone to join an exciting and innovative start-up financial technologies business at a pivotal moment of growth and make an impact.
Working at a fast-paced start-up means you will have plenty of opportunities to take on extra responsibilities outside of your role, as well as work with almost every area of the business.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.