Customer Service Representative, Camberley, Temp 12 months, £10ph Tate have partnered with a well-known pharmaceutical company, whose aim is to use science-based innovation to deliver...
ReAssure are a UK Life and Pensions Company who are going through an exceptional period of growth
Customer service is at the heart of everything they do, and their staff are at the core of their company values to ensure they deliver this.
In return you will get:
- To work in new refurbished offices
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Flexible benefits package
- Career development and progression
- A social and fast paced environment
- 27 day holiday PLUS 8 days bank holiday
If you have recently graduated, looking to move away from hospitality or retail work or just looking for a change in career, ReAssure can give you the chance to work for a company that cares and invests in its people.
Working full time Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week, the role will entail supporting customers with any queries/administration regarding their policies.
All you need is some customer service experience and a passion to succeed please apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.