PAPay: £10.25p/hHours: 9:00-17:00Start date: ASAPWe are currently recruiting for an experienced PA to join our lovely client on the outskirts of Winchester on a temporary...
Our client, a forward-thinking, prestigious property client based in South East London is looking for a PA to two of their Directors on a permanent basis. If you are a confident, highly skilled PA who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced role that liaises across the entire business then we want to hear from you!
- You will act as a gatekeeper for the Directors; dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, accommodation, transport and restaurants etc.
- Mentor other PA's within the company
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients across the wider business
- Meeting preparation including booking meeting rooms, preparing documents, refreshments etc.
- Manage department administration (including HR administrative tasks such as holidays, sick, training)
- Keeping the Director informed of important tasks and deadlines and managing work streams
- Writing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, correspondence, minutes
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Managing databases and filing systems
You will be an ideal applicant if you have experience working within the property, construction or mechanical and electrical engineering industry as well as having a strong PA background.
This role is paying £45,000- £50,000 per annum
If you are interested in this role please upload your CV in word format or contact Laura Jackson on 0207 096 0528
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.